- Doctor of Physical Therapy: University of Michigan
- B.S. Exercise Science: Saginaw Valley State University
- CrossFit Kids
- Certified M|Wod Movement and Mobility Specialist
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Certified Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certified RockTape Provider L2
Why are you a CrossFit coach?
Being able to help people overcome their fears, step into discomfort, tackle obstacles and redefine what they’re capable of is truly a blessing. The ability to blend my knowledge in fitness and physical therapy to help people train safely and effectively while pursing greater health is my passion and purpose. I’m grateful for the individuals who entrust us with their health and fitness and look forward to guiding them forward each and every day they enter our doors.
“The CrossFit Stimulus” extends far beyond workouts and physical achievements. It changes peoples values. It connects people to new friends and communities. It forms new relationships and even rekindles marriages. Seeing these things unfold in front of you every day in the box and playing a very small part in these positive changes is a gift and one that makes me incredibly thankful to be a CrossFit coach.